How we do it:
For almost two decades now we have been helping clients purchase and sell condominiums and condo-hotels in the Greater Daytona Beach area. We’ve been to every single one of the over 250 condo buildings, explored the various rules and regulations, the condo docs, the way associations and management companies do business. We’ve delved deeply into the minutiae of it all so that we can advise our clients with confidence. So when it comes to selling your condo, we feel we truly are best able to help you achieve your goals. After all, condos is all we do, and we do it well.
Here is just a brief list of services we offer to EVERY seller:
- A thorough, honest evaluation of your property. We don’t just mean giving you an estimate of what it would sell for based on current market conditions. We will evaluate all aspects and details and give you a detailed proposal on what we think you should do to make this property the most desirable it can be.
- Supervising any changes/modifications that you would like to make. We can help you declutter and stage the unit, or we can coordinate, help design and fully remodel the property if you choose to do so.
- Professional photography that is guaranteed to make your property stand out. Think magazine spreads in your favorite glossy, not the standard, if clean images generally found on Zillow and the like.
- A stunning website dedicated specifically to market your property. See Pendleton Club 306 for an example.
- Marketing and advertising your property in every venue that buyers use to search for homes. We’ll post beautiful presentation of the property to all real estate portals, send out direct mail, run ads on social media sites such as Facebook and much more. In short, we will do everything we can to ensure that your condo gets exposure, and that no matter how a potential buyer stumbles on it in their search, your property is the one they remember and want to see.
- We handle all the tiny pesky details. Contracts, paperwork, condo docs and approvals – we make sure you are not inconvenienced by any of it if we can help it.
- We communicate with you the way you want us to. If you want to correspond via email only, not a problem. If you’d rather we meet up for a cup of coffee, that too is cool with us. This is your journey. We’re just doing our part to help make it easier on you.